We want to make sure you get the most out of your Gift n' Pop arrangement!
Please read the below, to help you understand the best way optimise the balloon quality, as well as any personalised garments or glassware your gift may include.
Collection, Storage & Care
It is recommended the recipient is gifted the balloon arrangement within 12 hours of collection to ensure optimal balloon quality. Stand time cannot be guaranteed and the balloons are affected by temperature and external factors beyond our control. It is best to pick up or have your gift delivered on the day you intend to gift, otherwise you will risk compromising the quality and stand time of your balloon. If you will be gifting the next day, it is crucial to advise us of this.
The nature of balloons are temporary and fragile so the following guidelines must be adhered to:
- Keep sharp objects away from the balloon prior to popping
- Always handle the balloon gently, only lift the balloon by the box base and keep as flat as possible
- Keep out of direct sunlight, balloons will be handed to you covered by a bag to protect the balloon from any sunlight or heat. It is recommended to keep the balloon covered with this bag on until gifting.
- Keep out of air conditioning
Please note that sometimes during transportation, the contents inside the balloon can move around slightly. Please ensure to handle with the utmost care and adhere to the guidelines above.Personalised garments
If your arrangement includes any personalised clothing or accessories please adhere to the following:
- Do not dry clean
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Choose cold or warm water temperature settings
- Use mild detergent
- Dry on a low/tumble setting or hang dry
- Do not iron directly onto the design
If your arrangement includes any personalised glassware or bottles please adhere to the following:
- Handwash only
- Do not scrub
- Do not soak
- Do not use in the microwave or dishwasher