It is recommended the recipient is gifted the balloon arrangement within 12 hours of collection to ensure balloon quality is optimised. Stand time cannot be guaranteed and is affected by temperature and external factors beyond our control. It is best to pick up or have your gift delivered on the day you intend to gift, otherwise you will risk compromising the quality and stand time of your balloon. If you will be gifting the next day, it is crucial to advise us of this.
The nature of balloons are temporary and fragile so the following guidelines must be adhered to:
- Keep sharp objects away from the balloon prior to popping
- Always handle the balloon gently, only lift the balloon by the box base
- Keep out of direct sunlight, balloons will be handed to you covered by a bag to protect the balloon from any sunlight or heat. It is recommended to keep the balloon covered with this bag on until gifting.
- Keep out of air conditioning
Once the balloon has left the care of Gift n' Pop and it is in the hands of the customer, Gift n' Pop is no longer responsible for the care of the balloon. If for any reason the customer requires a balloon redo, the customer will incur a redo fee of $50 for the Balloon and Personalisation, or $35 for just the balloon. The customer will also be required to bring the balloon and ALL of its contents back to Gift n' Pop to complete the service again.
Please note that sometimes during transportation, the contents inside the balloon can move around slightly. Please ensure to handle with the utmost care, minimise this as much as possible.
Choking hazard - the balloons may contain small and sharp objects not for children under 3 years or any individuals who have a tendency to place inedible objects in their mouths. Always pop under adult supervision.
Please note some sweets may contain traces of nuts. Latex may cause an allergic reaction to some people. Please seek medical advice if an allergic reaction occurs.
If your arrangement includes any personalised clothing or accessories please adhere to the following:
- Do not dry clean
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Choose cold or warm water temperature settings
- Use mild detergent
- Dry on a low/tumble setting or hang dry
- Do not iron directly onto the design
If your arrangement includes any personalised glassware please adhere to the following:
- Handwash only
- Do not scrub
- Do not soak
- Do not use in the microwave or dishwasher